Jacob (Jake) Saas is an associate attorney in the firm’s litigation department. Mr. Saas focuses his practice in the area of general civil litigation after gaining prior experience at firms in Atlanta and Savannah, Georgia.
Mr. Saas received his J.D. from the University of Georgia School of Law in 2018, where he served as a Research Assistant for Professor Kent Barnett and as the Senior Online Editor of the Georgia Journal of Intellectual Property Law. He also worked in the Corporate Counsel Externship program, focusing on franchisor/franchisee relations and contracts, and the Capital Assistance Project, where he assisted in drafting appellate briefs to overturn capital sentences for indigent defendants.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Saas graduated from Miami University in Ohio in 2014 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and a minor in History. Mr. Saas grew up in Knoxville, Tennessee where he was a multi-sport athlete in high school and active in Boy Scouts, achieving the rank of Eagle Scout.
- Miami University (B.A. Political Science, 2014)
- Chair, Judicial Board, Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Senior Online Editor, Georgia Journal of Intellectual Property Law
- State Bar of Georgia
- Savannah Bar Association
- Savannah Young Lawyers Division
- Georgia State and Superior Courts
- Northern District of Georgia
- Middle District of Georgia
- Southern District of Georgia