Ms. Harris has a general civil trial practice including banking and business litigation, legal malpractice defense, curative title litigation and trust and estate litigation. Ms. Harris also has experience in railroad and construction litigation and has assisted banking clients with transactional matters such as participation agreements and purchase and sale agreements.
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., 1992)
- Emory University (B.A., 1989)
- State Bar of Georgia
- General Practice and Trial Section of the State Bar of Georgia
- Professional Liability Section of the State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar Committee for Inclusion in the Profession
- Savannah Bar Association